Join us for this month's Life Unites Us webinar on advocacy strategies to promote treatment, support, and compassion for those affected by substance use disorder. By sharing your experiences in a compelling way and rallying your community around a custom policy agenda, we can increase access to effective, evidence-based addiction prevention, treatment, recovery, and research programs. Hear more from our featured speakers on grassroots advocacy efforts and initiatives to advance this work across the state of Pennsylvania.
In this webinar, presenters will:
• Coach attendees on compelling storytelling and effective communication with community members, stakeholders, and policymakers
• Identify strategies to build an advocacy community through partnerships and shared policy agendas
• Review the rights of those with a history of substance use disorder and polices that address stigma and discrimination
• Connect attendees with resources on care models, trainings, educational materials
• William Stauffer, LSW, CCS, CADC, Executive Director, Pennsylvania Recovery Organization Alliance (PRO●A)
• Shannon Ashe, MSW, LSW, Co-Founder, The Everywhere Project
*By registering for this webinar, I agree to receive emails on related Life Unites Us events.